We wish to inform you that we will release improvements to the Open Payment Gateway (OPG) in version 2.4.16.
Sandbox release will occur on Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 1400.
LIVE release will occur on Wednesday, 06 October 2021 at 1400.
Transactions should not be disrupted during the release.
We anticipate access to the Merchant Portal may be degraded during this release, so it will be performed during a period of lowest traffic on each environment.
This system release includes:
• Added 3D Secure result information in the GET CHARGE Response (ThreeDSecure class)
• Support for PayPal's "PayLater/Pay in 3" payment method for the UK
• INVALID_DATA is now a recoverable error, if a network is not available because of incorrect data provided in the initial LIST request (with INVALID_DATA code) once an update of the LIST session with correct data has been triggered, OPG will then try to enable that network
• Enhanced backend validation service to return merchant-customized validation error messages and network labels - no upgrade needed by merchants
• Include missing locales for Klarna method names
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to directly contact our support team at email@example.com
The optile Support-Team